Week Beginning 6th July 2020
Welcome to Reception
We are really looking forward to meeting all the children and their families as they join our Reception classes.
We have lots of fun activities planned and can’t wait to get to know you.
- Colouring in the school uniform for the paper doll ready for starting school.
- Make your own class watch wrist band, for your Reception class. You could wear it on your first day to school.
- You could ask your adult to write a postcard to your new teachers telling us a little about you, or asking any questions that you have.
- You could use the prop cards, the funny prop cards and the speech bubbles to send us some selfies of yourself.
- You could decorate some stones that we could put in our foundation stage garden. We have put some ideas together, but you could be as creative as you like.
- Soon you will start to begin to buy your uniform ready for starting school. We have included a prop card for you to take a photo of you on your first day at school.
- There are also some all about me dice nets, so you can make some dice and practising talking about things you like to do. You could make this and play with your families.
Please remember to email us if you have any questions or queries on email@example.com
We really are looking forward to meeting you
Love from all of the adults in Reception.
Don't forget to follow us on our social media accounts for regular updates and ideas. We'd also love it if you shared some of your home learning adventures with us!