Holywell Primary and Nursery School SEND Information Report
The SEND Information Report details the provision on offer at Holywell and ensures that the requirements of Worcestershire Graduated Response are met. The following information can be found in this document:
- What are Special Educational Needs and Disabilities?
- How do we identify if your child has Special Educational Needs?
- What resources are available for meeting the needs of your child?
- What is Holywell’s SEND Profile?
- Who to contact in school to discuss your child’s additional needs?
- How we support and involve parents in their child’s education?
- How we assess and monitor the progress of pupils with SEND?
- How we support transition for pupils with SEND?
- How do we approach the teaching of pupils with SEND?
- What complaints procedures are in place for parents of pupils with SEND?